We care for you! Majestic Hotel Group is happy to inform you that we have reopened our doors again, applying all sanitary protocols to ensure you will have an enjoyable, pleasant and safe stay. Our entire team is looking forward to welcoming you again, with profesionalism, willingness and enthusiasm that is our trademark.
Services available in September and October 2020
Due to new safety regulations, some hotel services may not be available during your stay
From September 1rst, 2020:
- Majestic Residence, 1, 2- or 4-bedrooms luxury apartments located on Paseo de Gracia, 69, an independent building in front of the Hotel – check in & check out available at the front desk of the hotel located Paseo de Gracia 68
- La Dolce Vitae, our award-winning roof top terrace (voted Best European City Hotel terrace in 2019), with panoramic views of the entire city of Barcelona with the Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló and the Agbar Tower. Ideal place to relax and sample the tapas selection menu along with the best selection of wines, champagnes, and cocktails, to the rhythm of our resident DJ – located on the main hotel 10th floor Open Thursday from 6:00 pm to 0:00 am, Friday from 6:00 pm to 01:00 am, Saturday from 01:00 pm to 01:00 am and Sunday from 01:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Outdoor Pool located on the roof top terrace with solarium, open daily from 11:00 am through 7:00 pm for Residence guests only
- Valet parking not available due to strict local regulations – self parking suggested in front of the hotel
The hotel and other outlets and services will remain closed during the month of September
From October 1rst, 2020:
- Hotel, rooms, and suites accommodations as well as Majestic Residence apartments
- Restaurant Solc open for Breakfast only (buffet service) from 07:00 am to 11:00 am daily
- Bar del Majestic serving an all day menu with a wide selection of beverages - located close to the main lobby open from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm daily
- La Dolce Vitae, our award-winning roof top terrace, offering a tapas selection menu along with the best selection of wines, champagnes, and cocktails, to the rhythm of our resident DJ – open daily, Sunday through Wednesday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, Thursday through Saturday from 11:00am to 0:00am - located on the 10th floor
- In-room dining available from 07:00am to 11:00 pm daily
- Fitness - upon request / subject to local health & safety requirement at the time of your stay
- Spa, temporarily closed due to local health & safety restrictions
- Valet parking not available due to strict local regulations – self parking suggested in front of the hotel
Services or timings may be updated subject to local laws, regulations, and hotel standards changes
HOTEL MiM SITGES
Following will be presented detailed information regarding the handling of your data of a personal nature by Hotel MiM Sitges.
Details of the Data Controller
- Legal Entity: EXPLOTACIONES ROSOTEL S.L.
- Address/Postal code: Ausiàs Marc 48, 08010 Barcelona
- Telephone Hotel: +34 93 811 35 00
- Telephone Bookings: +34 93 492 22 44
- Email: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer (DPO): You can contact our DPO by means of the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duty of Information and Consent for Handling of Your Data on the Part of Majestic Hotel Group
You will find detailed information about the Majestic Hotel Group at the following link www.majestichotelgroup.com.
Purpose of Handling
Hotel MiM Sitges and the Majestic Hotel Group will handle the data of a personal nature that you provide via this website, as well as any that you provide by any other means in the future, for the following purposes:
- Managing bookings: This includes handling data as required to make and arrange individual or group bookings, both via the website or through our Central Reservation Service, as well as handling your data for sending confirmation or documentation regarding the booking made and the terms and conditions of the same.
- Booking terms and conditions are available on the website www.hotelmimsitges.com.
- Improving your stay and experience at Hotel MiM Sitges. This includes the data of a personal nature as necessary to improve your stay, such as preferences regarding our rooms, services, and/or any other special request submitted by the user.
- Managing any kind of request, suggestion, or general query regarding Hotel MiM Sitges and its services via the “Location and Contact” section on this website.
- Managing any kind of request for information regarding rooms and suites at Hotel MiM Sitges via the “Rooms and Suites” section of this website.
- Managing any kind of request or query regarding our beauty treatments, massages, and about our Virtue Wellness in general via the “Virtue Wellness” section of this website.
- Managing any kind of general request regarding our restaurants at Hotel MiM Sitges via the “Restaurants and Bars” section of this website.
- Managing data provided by candidates for a job vacancy via any of the contact forms provided to them on this website for the purposes of selecting and recruiting staff. You expressly authorize Hotel MiM Sitges to process your data for the stated purpose.
- Sending promotional offers and marketing communications from Hotel MiM Sitges and from Majestic Hotel Group regarding our services, including information on new promotions and discounts on room bookings, accommodation services (hotels and apartments), catering (restaurants, bars, and terraces), SPA treatments and services, information for improving your future stay, as well as any other information relating to hotel and tourist sector services at any of the hotels that form part of the Majestic Hotel Group.
- Video-surveillance and access control for visitors, guests, staff, and vendors of Hotel MiM Sitges.
Processing of Data Belonging to children under 16 years of age.
This website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, for this reason Hotel MiM Sitges does not store or collect information relating to them. If any record reveals that the data subject is under 16 years of age, it will automatically be blocked.
Criteria for Data Retention
- Booking details: Hotel MiM Sitges and MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP will store your data of a personal nature related to bookings for the time necessary to comply with the purposes described in this document. At the end of the relationship between the customer and the hotel, for whatever reason, the data of a personal nature will be stored in the case that any responsibilities could arise between Hotel MiM Sitges and the user and/or pursuant to any other regulatory frameworks that apply to the entity or to a legal standard that requires the conservation of data. Personal data will be stored in such a way that will allow the identification and the rights of the data subjects to be exercised, under the legal, technical, and organizational measures necessary for guaranteeing the confidentiality and integrity of it.
- Data from Curriculum Vitae: Hotel MiM Sitges and Majestic Hotel Group may store your CV for a maximum period of one year. After that time, it will automatically be removed, pursuant to the principle of data quality.
- Other data provided to Hotel MiM Sitges via any contact form will be stored by Hotel MiM Sitges and by Majestic Hotel Group for as long as necessary to comply with the purposes described in this document.
The legal basis for the handling of data is the consent provided by the data subjects regarding:
- Making and arranging individual or group bookings, both via the website or the contact centre and/or by any other means.
- Guest registration at Hotel MiM SItges and managing their stay.
- Processing and managing any request for information or query regarding our services via any of the contact forms made available on this website.
- Sending hotel and tourist sector marketing communications from Hotel MiM Sitges and Majestic Hotel Group.
- Management for recruiting processes.
Following, the recipients of your data of a personal nature are explained:
- State security forces and agencies: The data of a personal nature for guests and clients provided when registering at Hotel MiM Sitges will be transmitted to the state security forces and agencies pursuant to the provisions of Article 12 of Spanish Law 1/1992, of 21 February, on the Protection of Public Safety, amended by Spanish Law 4/2015, of 30 March, on the Protection of Public Safety.
- Majestic Hotel Group companies (INMA, S.L, MAJESTIC SPORT, S.L, MURMURI RAMBLA, S.L, EXPLOTACIONES ROSOTEL, S.L), companies that form MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP, for the purpose of sending you marketing communications and promotional offers regarding services, including information on new promotions and discounts on room bookings, catering services (restaurants, bars and terraces), SPA treatments and services, information for improving your future stay, as well as any other information relating to hotel sector services from any of the hotels that make up the Majestic Hotel Group.
The data of a personal nature is obtained directly from the interested parties, from our partners, and from online booking platforms, such as Booking.com, Expedia.com, el Tenedor, eDreams, etc.
The categories of data of a personal nature that we are provided with by our partners are:
- Identification data: first name, last name, address, nationality.
- Contact details: email address, telephone number.
- Other data: data in relation to the booking provided by the interested parties in the open fields of forms provided on these platforms.
- Right to Access, Rectification, and Erasure: Interested parties are entitled to obtain confirmation regarding whether Hotel MiM Sitges is handling any data of a personal nature regarding them or not. Interested parties are entitled to access their data of a personal nature and ask for inaccurate data to be amended or, where applicable, request erasure of the same when, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to Restriction and Objection: Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request a restriction on the handling of their data, in which case, we will only store it for the exercise or defence of legal claims. Under certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, interested parties may object to their data being handled. Hotel MiM Sitges will stop handling data in these situations, except for when there are pressing legitimate grounds, or for the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
- These rights may be exercised over our channel: compliance.majestichotelgroup.com
Updates and Amendments
Hotel MiM Sitges reserves the right to amend and/or update information regarding data protection as necessary for proper compliance with the data protection regulations. If any amendment is made, the new copy will be published on this page, where you may access the current policy. Our relationship with users will be governed, at all times, by the rules in place at the time the website is accessed.