Majestic Hotel Group for MIM Hotels
Following will be presented detailed information regarding the handling of your data of a personal nature by INMA, S.L. (Majestic Hotel Group)
Details of the party responsible for the handling of data
- Identity: INMA, S.L.
- Address/Postcode: Ausias Marc, 48 Baixos - 08010 Barcelona (Spain)
- Telephone: 934922220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (DPO): You can contact our DPO by means of the following email address: email@example.com
Duty of Information and Consent for Handling of Your Data on the Part of Majestic Hotel Group
Information about Majestic Hotel Group
- MAJESTIC HOTEL SPA, SL located at Paseo de Gracia 70 – 08007 Barcelona, and with VAT nr. ES B65497414, owner of MAJESTIC HOTEL & SPA (hotelmajestic.es) and of MAJESTIC RESIDENCE (majesticresidence.es)
- MAJESTIC SPORT, SL located at Paseo de Gracia 70 – 08007 Barcelona, and with VAT nr. B60861168, owner of HOTEL MIDMOST (hotelmidmost.com) and of HOTEL DENIT (denit.com)
- MURMURI RAMBLA, S.L located at Paseo de Gracia 70 – 08007 Barcelona, and with VAT nr. B64716269, owner of MURMURI RESIDENCE CONCEPCIO and of MURMURI RESIDENCE MERCADER (murmuriresidence.com)
- EXPLOTACIONES ROSOTEL, S.L. located at Ausias Marc 48 Baixos, 08010 – Barcelona and with VAT nr. B66996372, owner of MIM Hotels (mimhotels.com), HOTEL MIM SITGES (hotelmimsitges.com), HOTEL MIM IBIZA ES VIVÉ (hotelmimibiza.com), HOTEL MIM MALLORCA (hotelmimmallorca.com), HOTEL MIM BAQUEIRA (hotelmimbaqueira.com) and of HOTEL MIM SOTOGRANDE CLUB MARITIMO (hotelmimsotogrande.com)
- SANT FRANCESC HOTEL SINGULAR, S.L. located at Plaza Sant Francesc, 5, 07001 – Palma, Balearic Islands and with VAT nr. B65952442, owner of SANT FRANCESC HOTEL SINGULAR (hotelsantfrancesc.com)
- CAN FERRERETA, S.L. located at Plaza Sant Francesc, 5, 07001 - Palma, Balearic Islands and with VAT nr. B16544744, owner of HOTEL CAN FERRERETA (hotelcanferrereta.com)
- HOTEL VILLA SORO, S.L. located at Avenida Ategorrieta 61, 20013 - San Sebastian, Guipuzcoa and with VAT nr. B20672572, owner of HOTEL VILLA SORO (hotelvillasoro.com)
Purpose of Handling
MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP will handle the data of a personal nature that you provide via this website, as well as any that you provide by any other means in the future, for the following purposes:
- Managing any kind of request, suggestion, or general query regarding the hotels and apartments of the group via the “Hotels and Apartments” section on this website.
- Managing any kind of request, suggestion, or general query regarding the restaurants and bars of the group via the “Restaurants” section on this website.
- Managing any kind of request, suggestion, or general query regarding the meeeting rooms and groups stays at the hotels of the group via the “Events” section on this website.
- Managing any kind of request, suggestion, or general query regarding the beauty treatments, massages and the spas at the hotels of the group via the “Wellness ans Spas” section on this website.
- Managing data provided by candidates for a job vacancy via any of the contact forms provided to them on this website for the purposes of selecting and recruiting staff. You expressly authorize MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP to process your data for the stated purpose.
- Managing data provided by candidates for a job vacancy via the “Work with Us” section on this website for the purposes of selecting and recruiting staff. You expressly authorize MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP to process your data for the stated purpose.
- Sending promotional offers and marketing communications from MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP regarding our services, including information on new promotions and discounts on room bookings, accommodation services (hotels and apartments), catering (restaurants, bars, and terraces), SPA treatments and services, information for improving your future stay, as well as any other information relating to hotel and tourist sector services at any of the hotels that form part of the Majestic Hotel Group.
- Video-surveillance and access control for visitors, guests, staff, and vendors of MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP.
Criteria for Data Storage
Data from Curriculum Vitae: MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP may store your CV for a maximum period of one year. After that time, it will automatically be destroyed, pursuant to the principle of data quality.
Other data provided to MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP via any contact form will be stored by MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP for as long as necessary to comply with the purposes described in this document.
The legal basis for the handling of data is consent provided by the data subjects regarding:
- Making and arranging individual or group bookings, both via the website or the contact centre and/or by any other means.
- Processing and managing any request for information or query regarding our services via any of the contact forms made available on this website.
- Sending hotel and tourist sector marketing communications from MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP.
- Management for the purpose of the selection of human resources.
Following, the recipients of your data of a personal nature are explained:
MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP companies (INMA, S.L, MAJESTIC SPORT, S.L, MURMURI RAMBLA, S.L, EXPLOTACIONES ROSOTEL, S.L), companies that form MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP, for the purpose of sending you marketing communications and promotional offers regarding services, including information on new promotions and discounts on room bookings, catering services (restaurants, bars and terraces), SPA treatments and services, information for improving your future stay, as well as any other information relating to hotel sector services from any of the hotels that make up the Majestic Hotel Group.
The data of a personal nature is obtained directly from the interested parties, from our partners, and from online booking platforms, such as Witbooking.com, TheFork.com, Booking.com, Expedia.com, etc.
The categories of data of a personal nature that we are provided with by our partners are:
- Identification data: first name, last name, address, nationality.
- Contact details: email address, telephone number.
- Other data: data in relation to the booking provided by the interested parties in the open fields of forms provided on these platforms.
Right to Access, Rectification, and Erasure: Interested parties are entitled to obtain confirmation regarding whether MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP is handling any data of a personal nature regarding them or not. Interested parties are entitled to access their data of a personal nature and ask for inaccurate data to be amended or, where applicable, request erasure of the same when, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right to Restriction and Objection: Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request a restriction on the handling of their data, in which case, we will only store it for the exercise or defence of legal claims. Under certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, interested parties may object to their data being handled. MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP will stop handling data in these situations, except for when there are pressing legitimate grounds, or for the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
These rights may be exercised over our channel: http://compliance.majestichotelgroup.com
10. Updates and Amendments
MAJESTIC HOTEL GROUP reserves the right to amend and/or update information regarding data protection as necessary for proper compliance with the data protection regulations. If any amendment is made, the new copy will be published on this page, where you may access the current policy. Our relationship with users will be governed, at all times, by the rules in place at the time the website is accessed.