At Hotel MIM Ibiza we take care of you with all the health measures and protocols established to guarantee you a safe and satisfactory stay. Due to new regulations and to improve your security, some hotel services may be modified. Contact us if you have any questions about it.
Due to new safety regulations, some hotel services may not be available during your stay
- Hotel, rooms, and suites accommodations as well as Majestic Residence apartments
- Restaurant Solc open for Breakfast only (buffet service) from 07:00 am to 11:00 am daily
- Bar del Majestic serving an all day menu with a wide selection of beverages - located close to the main lobby open from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm daily
- La Dolce Vitae, our award-winning roof top terrace, offering a tapas selection menu along with the best selection of wines, champagnes, and cocktails. Open every day from 11:00 am
- Fitness - upon request / subject to local health & safety requirement at the time of your stay
- Spa, temporarily closed due to local health & safety restrictions
- Valet parking not available due to strict local regulations – self parking suggested in front of the hotel
Services or timings may be updated subject to local laws, regulations, and hotel standards changes
Explore Ibiza Explore Ibiza
Visit the best of Ibiza and its surroundings
Art and Culture
If you enjoy strolling and discovering the history that the cities tell you, without a doubt will enchant the historic center of Ibiza you. Walk along the steep cobbled streets of the historic site of Dalt Vila (Unesco World Heritage Since 1999), admire the views from the Baluarte de Sant Joan and La Marina with its small whitewashed houses and the Punic necropolis of Puig des Molins. The most extensive and best preserved in the world, The Cathedral of the Virgen de las Nieves and the Town hall, located in an old Dominican Convent are some examples that will immerse yourself in the past of this magnificent island.
The shopping offers of Ibiza takes us to the memory of a hippie feeling with endless markets and small shops in Ibiza, Santa Eulalia and San Antonio. These places offer us typical craftsmanship, the adlin fashion, which is handmade and 100% Ibizan character with decorative objects, jewelry and much more. Do not hesitate to visit the Mercadillo del Puerto de Ibiza, Es Canar or the famous hippy market of Las Dalias, where you can find all the crafts of the island and enjoy live music. Of course, do not forget the Plaza del Parque market, which shows the works of several local artist exhibiting in a wide variety of multicultural objects and gifts inspired by the landscape and traditions of the island.
Leisure / Nightlife
There is one thing that everyone thinks about, when mentioning Ibiza, it is the offer of leisure and nightlife, because Ibiza never sleeps… La Isla Blanca has countless bars and famous clubs and they establish the mood for the nightlife. Ibiza concentrates the best-known clubs in the world, where the best DJ’s are present every summer. It will be impossible to do all the things that this destination offers. Whether you prefer to relax and enjoy the terraces and beach clubs where you can enjoy the sunset, or you can consider the best attractions as Ushuaïa, Privilege or Amnesia to dance to the last song with the most renowned DJ’s.