SPECIAL DISCOUNTS UP TO -20%
WITH THE PROMOTIONAL CODE: LETSGOMIM
Due to new safety regulations, some hotel services may not be available during your stay
- Hotel, rooms, and suites accommodations as well as Majestic Residence apartments
- Restaurant Solc open for Breakfast only (buffet service) from 07:00 am to 11:00 am daily
- Bar del Majestic serving an all day menu with a wide selection of beverages - located close to the main lobby open from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm daily
- La Dolce Vitae, our award-winning roof top terrace, offering a tapas selection menu along with the best selection of wines, champagnes, and cocktails. Open every day from 11:00 am
- Fitness - upon request / subject to local health & safety requirement at the time of your stay
- Spa, temporarily closed due to local health & safety restrictions
- Valet parking not available due to strict local regulations – self parking suggested in front of the hotel
Services or timings may be updated subject to local laws, regulations, and hotel standards changes
Frequently Asked Questions
Solve your doubts by consulting the most common questions
Standard check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 12:00pm.
Early check-in is accessible pending room availability. If the option for early check-in is not available the hotel can hold the guest's belongings while they visit the city and we will notify you when it is available.
From the airport, the simplest is to book our private transfer before your arrival. Or if you prefer, take a taxi. The hotel is 15 minutes from the airport. There is also a bus that leaves you 10 minutes walk from the hotel (ALSA - L10 and takes about 30 minutes)
We do not have private parking, but behind the hotel there is a free public parking.
Yes, our concierge department offers car, motorcycle, bicycle and scooter rental services.
Walking takes about 20 minutes along the promenade of Figueretas.
Yes, Mim Ibiza is pleased to store guest belongings totally free.
Breakfast is served in the Deco restaurant from 8 am to 11 am, it is a complete buffet with hot and cold, sweet and savory dishes. If you prefer, you can also order a la carte. We have food for people suffering from allergies or intolerances.
The Sky Bar is open from 5pm to 11pm and you can enjoy stunning views with a cocktail accompanied by a snack and live DJ.
Yes, we provide free towels for customers who request it.
Yes, we have a laundry and ironing service with an extra charge or an ironing set (iron + board) is available upon request.
The Virtue Wellness schedule is from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. every day of the week. The Virtue Wellness is an exclusive space for clients who book treatments, has a Turkish bath, a Finnish sauna, a jacuzzi and 2 cabins for treatments. This space designed for health and well-being is also available for clients who are not staying at the hotel.
Yes, both in our Deco restaurant and in the Sky Bar you will find options for Mediterranean and international cuisine. All of them adapted to intolerances and vegetarian or vegan diets. In turn, if you prefer, you can choose the room service option where you can also indicate your preferences.
Yes, the rooms have a paid minibar with a variety of drinks and snacks.
No, but we have rooms with balcony where you can smoke, just like on the terrace.
No, we are sorry, but pets are not allowed in the hotel.